Online Dispensing Agreement
Online Dispensing Agreements
Naturopathic health professionals in Canada are governed by provincial/territorial/state regulatory authorities, and may be subject to licensure or membership requirements of naturopathic associations or colleges. It is your responsibility to ensure that your participation in Thorne’s Online Dispensary is in accordance with the regulations, codes of conduct, standards of practice, or rules of ethics relating to your professional licensing obligations.
- A Thorne health-care professional-customer – by giving his or her unique Referral Code to a patient – is providing approval for the patient to purchase Thorne products directly from Thorne. The patient is authorized to order Thorne products either directly from the Thorne Canada website or by calling Thorne's Customer Service Department. Alternatively, a patient can look up by “Last Name” a Thorne professional-customer's unique Referral Code during the patient’s account sign-up.
- Patients can purchase Thorne products at the retail prices listed on the Thorne Canada website. Thorne will drop-ship the products purchased by the patient to the shipping address provided by the patient.
- For a patient who orders Thorne products and identifies his or her health-care professional by name or unique Referral Code, the health-care professional may receive either (a) a 100-percent cash rebate or (b) a 100-percent product credit rebate of the difference between the product's wholesale price listed on the current Canadian Professional Order Form and the product's retail price listed on the Thorne Canada website.
- The cash rebate will be issued by check in USD (and not in CAD) and no wire option is offered at this time. If a cash rebate balance exceeds $100 at the end of any given month, then the cash rebate check will be processed at the end of the following month. If a cash rebate balance is less than $100, then the cash balance will continue to accumulate and will be issued in whichever following month the accumulated cash balance becomes greater than $100.
- Please note that any discounts from retail pricing that either the health-care professional-customer or Thorne might choose to provide to patients will be deducted from the cash rebate balance or product credit rebate balance.
Note: Ordering U.S. Products
Thorne products that are not licensed as Natural Health Products in Canada may only be ordered and drop-shipped in personal use quantities to Canadian patients:
- Patients who are Canadian residents and have a Canadian mailing address may only order a 90-day supply – for personal use only – of Thorne products listed on the Canadian Drop-Ship Order Form.
- The Canadian Drop-Ship Order Form must be completed in its entirety on all first orders. Subsequent re-orders may be placed by telephone or email.
- Restricted products will require a written prescription prior to shipping.
- Orders are shipped via International First-Class Mail. Allow up to three weeks for delivery.
- Patients are responsible for GST, duty, and applicable taxes.