because it plays a role in more than 600 vital
enzymatic reactions. Shop Now
health How magnesium helps
you live healthier If there were an MVP award for minerals, then magnesium would be a frontrunner. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals needed in by our bodies because it is necessary for heart health, bone density, sleep quality, and soothe muscle cramping.* Shop Now
Great tasting magnesium glycinate powder for relaxation and stress*
An excellent choice for pre-bedtime supplementation to support restful sleep.*
Glycine acts as a neurotransmitter to promote relaxation and stress reduction.* The bisglycinate form tends to have less of a laxative effect than some magnesium formulations.
Easy, on the go capsule that alleviate muscle tenderness*
A combination of magnesium citrate and magnesium malate. Malate pairs with magnesium to provide benefit for muscle tenderness, and fatigue.*
Citrate also works with magnesium to support kidney function by decreasing calcium oxalate and phosphate crystals in the urine.*
Magnesium and calcium for bone health*
Provides a 1:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium.
Magnesium and calcium work together in muscle cells magnesium causes muscle fibers to relax, while calcium causes them to contract.* Calcium and magnesium are also both essential to maintain bone health.*
Magnesium with higher amounts of calcium, plus vitamin C
Ideal for individuals who need a higher amount of calcium but who, because of magnesium's possible laxative effect, can't tolerate an equal amount of magnesium.
The added vitamin C enhances immune function and collagen support.*
- Helps muscle fibers to relax, and reduces uncomfortable cramping and spasming, like calf muscles or internal smooth muscles like the uterus (to help with menstrual cramps).*
- Enables the heart to contract and relax contributing to normal heart rate and rhythm*
- Aids in respiration by relaxing the smooth muscles of the respiratory tract*
- Promotes good circulation to the brain, genitalia, and hands and feet by relaxing the smooth muscles in your arteries*
Brain and Nerve Support
- Promotes relaxation and good sleep because magnesium is important for the functioning of GABA, a brain neurotransmitter that modulates stress responses and serotonin*
- Plays a crucial role in brain function*
- Helps improve mood*
- Helps maintain a healthy stress response*
- Essential for healthy nerve function throughout the body*
Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Promote optimal insulin sensitivity*
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*
- Promotes healthy bone formation via vitamin D metabolism*
- Supports kidney health by keeping calcium in the bones and out of the kidneys*
- Magnesium supports healthy arteries by keeping calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.*
products Meaningful insights.
Personalized plans. Thorne's at-home Sleep Test tracks hormone fluctuations that regulate
the sleep-wake cycle.