To support restful sleep and recovery*
RecoveryPro is a blend of alpha-lactalbumin, natural-source GABA (PharmaGABA®), and magnesium bisglycinate – in a chocolate-flavored powder that mixes easily in water and tastes great hot or cold. NSF Certified for Sport®
12 packets per container
- Cancel or modify anytime
- Free shipping
Discount and free shipping only available to retail customers. Discount does not apply to initial product purchase.
U.S. National Teams Trust Our Products
When taken before bedtime, RecoveryPro:
- Supports restful sleep*
- Optimizes nighttime muscle recovery*
- Enhances lean muscle mass while you sleep*
- Lowers cortisol to modulate stress*
Who can benefit from RecoveryPro?
- Athletes – from elite athletes to high school athletes to weekend warriors
- Someone who has trouble sleeping*
- An individual who needs help coping with stress*
- The elderly or someone who needs muscle strengthening support*
What do the ingredients do?
Whey protein – 90% alpha-lactalbumin
- More than twice the amount of tryptophan (an amino acid that supports restful sleep) than whey protein isolate, plus the alpha-lactalbumin will increase serum tryptophan levels*
- High in cysteine, an amino acid that enhances glutathione levels and has been linked to athletic performance improvements*
- Great source of branched-chain amino acids for promoting muscle repair*
- Nighttime consumption has been clinically studied to help modulate stress, improve morning alertness, and support memory*
PharmaGABA – natural source GABA
- A calming brain neurotransmitter that acts like a brake during times of runaway stress*
- Supports restful sleep*
- Induces a relaxed but focused state of mind*
- When combined with whey protein before bed, it promotes lean muscle mass*
Magnesium Bisglycinate – an optimally absorbed form of magnesium*
- Crucial cofactor in the production of ATP, which provides energy for muscles*
- Promotes restful sleep*
- Relaxes both smooth and skeletal muscle*
- Research indicates a low magnesium level contributes to a low melatonin level*
Home Sleep Test
For those wondering or concerned about the quality of their sleep, Thorne offers a Home Sleep Test that can pinpoint particular hormonal deficiencies or excesses that could be contributing to poor sleep. This easy at-home test tracks the daily hormone fluctuations that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Results also include a suggested personalized health plan.
NSF Certified for Sport®
Because every elite athlete needs to know that his or her nutritional supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® supplement is tested for compliance with label claims and to verify the absence of more than 200 substances – such as stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents – banned by many major athletic organizations.
Mix 1 packet with 8 ounces of either hot or cold water around bedtime.
One Packet (32 g) Contains:
Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Taste Free) 125 mg.
Sodium 300 mg .
Potassium 210 mg.
Alpha-Lactalbumin I.P. 10 g.
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 100 mg.
Creamer (Coconut Oil, Lactose, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate and Silicon Dioxide), Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Chocolate Flavor, Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar, Sea Salt, Monk Fruit concentrate (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii)†††, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Organic Rice Fiber.
Contains ingredients derived from milk (Alpha-Lactalbumin I.P. and Sodium Caseinate).
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. This product contains ingredients derived from milk (Alpha-Lactalbumin I.P. and Sodium Caseinate).
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
People Like You Also Shopped For