NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is only open to those individuals who sign up at the online Sweepstakes page and who are 18 years old at the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Thorne Research, Inc. (“the Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, family members, and those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to rules: By participating, you agree to be unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 21, 2018. Online entries must be received by May 24, 2018, 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all specified sweepstakes rules to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: The winner will receive two (2) tickets to the NASCAR Charlotte Race on May 27, 2018 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC as well as a meet and greet with NASCAR Driver, Kasey Kahne and two (2) autographed hero cards. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize will be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes will be the responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes on May 25, 2018. . Sponsor will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within one (1) day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned on compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY A WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights granted by you: By entering the Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor,Leavine Family Racing, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND IDAHO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Furthermore, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Thorne Research, Inc., 25820 Highway 2 West, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864. Requests must be received no later than October 4, 2017.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Thorne Research, Inc., 25820 Highway 2 West, Sandpoint, Idaho 83864.