Certification of Conformity
This Certification of Conformity complies with Section 102 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008.
The Thorne Research dietary supplement products that contain 250 mg or more of elemental iron per bottle and are covered by this Certificate of Conformity are:
- Basic Prenatal — product code, VMP
- BioMins — product code, M251
- Ferrasorb — product code, SF750
- Iron Bisglycinate — product code, M226
- The product safety regulations implemented by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to which the above-named products are being certified for conformity are 16 C.F.R. § 1700.14(a)(13), Substances Requiring Special Packaging; Dietary Supplements Containing Iron, and 16 C.F.R. § 1700.15, Poison Prevention Packaging Standards.
- Thorne Research, Inc., 620 Omni Industrial Blvd, Summerville, SC 29486, is the domestic manufacturer certifying conformity of the above-named products.
The tests results on which this Certificate of Conformity is based for the above-named products can be obtained by contacting:
Executive Director, Quality Assurance
Thorne Research, Inc.
620 Omni Industrial Blvd
Summerville, SC 29486
- This Certificate of Conformity applies to all lot numbers of the above-named products that will be shipped from the Thorne Research manufacturing facility at the address listed above after February 10, 2010.
- The child-proof closures for the above products were tested for conformity with the above-cited regulations (16 C.F.R. §1700.14(a)(13) and 16 C.F.R. §1700.15).
The closure-testing facility at which the child-proof closures for the above-named products were tested is:
Perritt Laboratories, Inc.
145 South Main Street
Hightstown, New Jersey 08520
Telephone number: 609-443-4848