Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
Rice and pea protein-based dietary supplement with the addition of soluble fiber, a complete multiple vitamin-mineral complex, and targeted botanicals and nutrients to address functional derangements associated with metabolic syndrome
MediBolic is a rice and pea protein-based dietary supplement with the addition of soluble fiber, a complete multiple vitamin-mineral complex, and targeted botanicals and nutrients to address functional derangements associated with metabolic syndrome. Key nutrients and botanicals for metabolic syndrome support included in MediBolic:
- Madeglucyl® – a proprietary botanical extract pioneered by Indena, a leading innovator of botanical extracts. Madeglucyl is derived from Syzygium cumini (also known as Eugenia jambolana), which has been heavily researched in Europe and shown to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- CinSulin® – a 10:1 water extract of cinnamon. Cinnamon extracts have been shown to positively affect several aspects of metabolic syndrome in individuals with obesity, including maintenance of healthy blood sugar, blood pressure, lipids, and lean muscle mass.
- Sunfiber® – a water-soluble, partially hydrolyzed guar gum fiber, providing 9 grams of soluble fiber per serving of MediBolic. Guar gum has been shown to aid satiety and improve the glycemic effect of a meal. Sunfiber is easily digestible with none of the gas and bloating often experienced with a high-fiber supplement.
- Resveratrol – a polyphenol often found in red wine and many plants. Resveratrol has been shown to modulate many factors associated with metabolic syndrome – including endothelial function, blood sugar, and insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea phytosome – another Indena innovation, containing decaffeinated green tea extract bound to phosphatidylcholine for enhanced absorption. In a study of obese individuals, those who took green tea phytosome along with a low-calorie diet had significantly more weight loss and decreased body mass when compared to a group who ate only a low-calorie diet.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism. Used in herbal medicine for loss of appetite. Antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Mix 2 scoops with 240-300 mL (8-10 oz.) of water or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by a health professional. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a health professional for use beyond 3 months.
Pea protein (seed of Pisum sativum) (80% protein) 9.5 g
Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum (seed endosperm) (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)) 5 g
Jambolan extract (Syzygium cumini) (seed) 750 mg
Standardized to 2% ellagic acid
Rice Protein (seed coat of Oryza sativa) (80% Protein) 500 mg
Betaine (Trimethylglycine) 500 mg
Glycine (Aminoacetic Acid) 250 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
L-Isoleucine (synthetic) 150 mg
Cinnamon extract (Cinnamomum cassia Presl) (bark) (10:1) 125 mg
Dried equivalent of 1,250 mg/scoop
Green Tea Polyphenols-Phosphatidylcholine complex 100 mg
(Camellia sinensis leaf extract / Helianthus annuus (sunflower) (seed))
Standardized to 15% EGCG
Calcium (Calcium Citrate Malate) 75 mg
Magnesium (Magnesium Citrate Malate) 75 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) (100 IU) 67 mg AT
Potassium (Potassium Citrate) 50 mg
Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 25 mg
Resveratrol (synthetic) 25 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 23 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin (5 mg) and Niacinamide (15 mg)) 20 mg
Choline (Choline Dihydrogen Citrate) 5.3 mg
Zinc (Zinc Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)† 5 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 2.5 mg
Manganese (Manganese (II) Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)† 2.5 mg
Riboflavin (Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 2 mg
Beta-carotene (all-trans-beta-Carotene) (1,250 IU) 750 mcg
Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate) (1,250 IU) 378 mcg RAE
Biotin 250 mcg
Copper (Copper (II) Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)† 250 mcg
Chromium (Chromium (III) Picolinate) 200 mcg
Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 150 mcg
Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate) 78.1 mcg
Vitamin K1 50 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
Boron (Boron Glycinate) (Bororganic™)†† 50 mcg
Selenium (Selenomethionine) 37.5 mcg
Molybdenum (Molybdenum (VI) Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)† 25 mcg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (500 IU) 12.5 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Flavour, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Powder, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
†This product uses Albion’s TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate, Manganese Bisglycinate, Molybdenum Bisglycinate, and Zinc Bisglycinate. TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc. ††This product uses Albion’s Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate. Boroganic is a trademark of Albion International, Inc.
For Adult Use Only. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health professional prior to use if you have a kidney disorder and/or diabetes, a cardiovascular disease, or if you are taking blood thinners. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. If you are taking prescription medication, consult a health professional prior to use as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of these medications. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use and consult a health professional if you experience symptoms of hypoglycaemia including feelings of anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea or headache. This product provides 190 mg of sodium per day.
Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.